|Race Name||4th Saitama International Marathon
(also serves as
Selection Race of Japan Women’s Marathon Representatives for Doha 2019 World Championships in Athletics / Marathon Grand Championship series 2018–2019
– Selection Race of Japan Women’s Marathon Representatives for Tokyo 2020 Olympics –
|Organizers||JAAF (Japan Association of Athletics Federations); Saitama Prefecture; City of Saitama; The Yomiuri Shimbun; Nippon Television Network Corporation|
|Supporting Organizations||Japan Sports Agency; Saitama Prefectural Board of Education; Saitama City Board of Education; City of Koshigaya; Koshigaya City Board of Education; Saitama Prefecture Amateur Sports Association; Saitama City Amateur Sports Association; Koshigaya City Amateur Sports Association; Hochi Shimbun; TV Saitama; Nippon Cultural Broadcasting Inc; FM NACK5.;East Japan Railway Company Omiya Branch; Tobu Railway Co.,Ltd.; Saitama New Urban transit Co.,Ltd.; Saitama Railway Corporation, in planning|
|Managing Organization||Saitama Athletics Association|
|Official Sponsor||Honda Motor Co.,Ltd.
PUMA Japan K.K.
|Official Supplier||Kinki Nippon Tourist Corporate Buisness Co., Ltd.|
|Date||Sunday, December 9th, 2018|
|Division and Time||
|Course||Saitama International Marathon course
[Start and finish at Saitama Super Arena / Course is certified by the JAAF, IAAF, and AIMS]
The record (20 km, a half, 25 km and 30 km besides full marathon) is authorized, when the athlete, registered with the JAAF 2018, ran the whole distance.
*Enable to apply only for full marathon and 8km Race.
|Competition Rules||The races will be conducted in accordance with the rules and regulations of the IAAF, the JAAF and the Race Organizer.
IAAF Road Race Label Regulations also apply to the Saitama International Marathon 2018, which has been certified by the IAAF as a Silver Label road race.
1) Due to traffic and security restrictions as well as operational reasons, race course will be closed at the checkpoints. Running will not be allowed if he/she considerably falls behind.
2) Runners who do not meet the cut-off time or who are ordered to stop the race will remove the number card and board the designated sweep bus.
|Number Card and Measurement chip||Details, including number bib pick-up, will be sent to registered e-mail address.|
1) The organizer and the host company abide by all laws and ordinances concerning the protection of personal information and adhere to the personal information protection policy when handling personal information. The organizer may use personal information for the purposes of preliminary qualification examination, preparation of the race program, results announcement, and delivering relevant information about official website, event operation and athletic sports.
2) The race is broadcast on TV and distributed its video on the internet.
3) The organizer, the host company and the third parties approved by the organizer and the host company may post videos, photographs, articles, individual records related to the race on media such as advertising materials including the race program and posters, TV, radio, newspapers, magazines and the internet by way of operating and promoting the event.
|Doping Control Test||