|Race Name||5th Saitama International Marathon
also serves as
Marathon Grand Championship Final Challenge
- Team Japan Trials for Tokyo 2020 –
|Organizers||JAAF (Japan Association of Athletics Federations); Saitama Prefecture; City of Saitama; The Yomiuri Shimbun; Nippon Television Network Corporation|
|Supporting Organizations||Japan Sports Agency; Saitama Prefectural Board of Education; Saitama City Board of Education; City of Koshigaya; Koshigaya City Board of Education; Saitama Prefecture Amateur Sports Association; Saitama City Amateur Sports Association; Koshigaya City Amateur Sports Association; Saitama Sport Commission; Hochi Shimbun; TV Saitama; Nippon Cultural Broadcasting Inc; FM NACK5.;East Japan Railway Company Omiya Branch; Tobu Railway Co.,Ltd.; Saitama New Urban transit Co.,Ltd.; Saitama Railway Corporation, in planning|
|Managing Organization||Saitama Athletics Association|
|Special Sponsor||Resona Group|
|Official Sponsor||Honda Motor Co.,Ltd.
|Official Supplier||KNT-CT Holdings Co., Ltd.
|Date||Sunday, December 8th, 2019|
|Division and Time||
|Course||Saitama International Marathon course
[Start and finish at Saitama Super Arena / Course is certified by the JAAF, IAAF, and AIMS]
The record (20 km, a half, 25 km and 30 km besides full marathon) is authorized, when the athlete, registered with the JAAF 2018, ran the whole distance.
*Enable to apply only for full marathon and 8km Race.
*The time limits are based on the gun time (not on the net time)
|Competition Rules||The races will be conducted in accordance with the rules and regulations of the IAAF, the JAAF and the Race Organizer.
IAAF Road Race Label Regulations also apply to the Saitama International Marathon 2018, which has been certified by the IAAF as a Silver Label road race.
1) Due to traffic and security restrictions as well as operational reasons, race course will be closed at the checkpoints. Running will not be allowed if he/she considerably falls behind.
2) Runners who do not meet the cut-off time or who are ordered to stop the race will remove the number card and board the designated sweep bus.
|Number Card||Number card and other materials will be posted before the race.|
|Running chip||Participants must bring them on the race day. The runners who forget to take them
may be unable to start.
Running chip must be returned in the case of cancellation.
1) The organizer and the host company abide by all laws and ordinances concerning the protection of personal information and adhere to the personal information protection policy when handling personal information. The organizer may use personal information for the purposes of preliminary qualification examination, preparation of the race program, results announcement, and delivering relevant information about official website, event operation and athletic sports.
2) The race is broadcast on TV and distributed its video on the internet.
3) The organizer, the host company and the third parties approved by the organizer and the host company may post videos, photographs, articles, individual records related to the race on media such as advertising materials including the race program and posters, TV, radio, newspapers, magazines and the internet by way of operating and promoting the event.
|Doping Control Test||